ArchitectsPlus is a well-established regional design firm in downtown Cincinnati seeking a FINANCE CONTROLLER to join our management team. We are looking for a dynamic team player who demonstrates a positive attitude and creative solutions. We are seeking a candidate who is motivated to consistently exceed expectations. Employees will find the opportunity for growth and professional advancement in a dynamic and collaborative culture.
• Drive the financial planning of the firm by analyzing its performance and risks
• Retain constant awareness of the firm’s financial position and forecast
• Oversee administrative staff data entry and establish internal and external processes for improvement
• Assist in the preparation and management of the budget
• Participate in tax preparation
• Prepare timely and detailed reports
• Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
• Maintain bank relationships
• Perform monthly reconciliations
• Direct and supervise activities associated with maintaining computer network, copiers, software and terminals
• Prior experience in a professional service firm
• Working knowledge of Deltek Ajera financial/project management software
• Experience with MS Office products
• Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• BS/BA in accounting or finance; MS/MA is a plus; CPA is a plus
We offer a dynamic, engaging and collaborative work environment. Excellent benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience.
Location: 1100 Sycamore Street, Suite 200, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Submit resume/CV to email@example.com.